CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Do over?

Ever have one of those days that you wish you could take back? I did. Yesterday. I am feeling really badly about it, and now I've lost a friend over it. I made a mistake and said somethings that I shouldn't have said and I ruined a friendship. Kevin & I have both been talking and thinking about our situation with these friends since the whole thing started and we realized how wrong we were, but by that time it was too late. I received an email from them today telling me that I insulted her and we are no longer going to hang out. Somethings that I had said were not accurate & I know they came out wrong. I didn't meant to hurt anyone's feelings but I did. For that I am very very sorry.

0 comments: