CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

New Blog!!

Here I am, starting a new blog!Computer It's been a while since I blogged... I'd have to go back & look~ it might have been a year ago now!! but after (very little) persuasion from my friend Jeanette, I decided it was time to get back to it. I miss having a place to vent (which I know I did quite a bit in my old blog) as well as share news about my princess and our family. I'm hoping to pass the link along to my old blogger friends MeLissa, Christina, Libby, & Jenny & maybe find some new friends out there in blogger land??? People Watching

So for those of you that don't already know me I'm going to just let loose & tell it like it is... so here it is: I am Kristina. I just turned 27 on October 13. I am a married mama of 1 little princess named Lila. I am married to an incredible man, Kevin, for 3 years though we've been together for 10! We've had our share of tough times (what relationship hasn't?) but we are stronger now than ever. We own our own home in central NJ. We have 3 small dogs (2 bichons & a jack russell), a cat, & a goldfish and we love them all. I am a self proclaimed camera whore and will prove that soon enough. Sometimes I think I am addicted to the internet though I refuse to admit that to my dh. I am almost always on Facebook and Yahoo....even at work. I work for a very busy orthopedic group doing medical billing. I've been doing billing for 6 years and at this job since February 2008 and so far it's alright. I really like my coworkers so I never really 'dread' going to work. I tend to ramble (if you haven't noticed..). I am opinionated and it's usually my way or the highway, though I am trying to be more flexible. I like to talk and like attention though I don't think I'm obnoxious about it. I was a fairly crunchy mom when I used to be a SAHM. Lila & I breastfed until she was 23 months (June 5 to be exact). She never had a drop of formula. I was a member of La Leche League & am a breastfeeding advocate. We used cloth diapers from the time she was 2 months old until she was over 1 year and in regular daycare. (She is now almost potty trained~ THANK GOD!). I like to garden & for the last two summers have had sucessful vegetable gardens in my backyard, however, I suck at flower gardening. I try to be as green as possible & do my best for the planet. I want more babies but we are waiting a few more years before we decide to do it again; we have our reasons. I like to read; Harlen Coben is my favorite author. I'd recommend Hold Tight or any Myron Bolitar novel to anyone who wanted to read a really great book. I'm not your everyday mom. I have some fun secrets and I am very good at keeping them. I'm a democrat and will be proudly voting for Barack Obama on November 4. I have wanted to be an elementary teacher for as long as I can remember though latel I am more leaning towards wanting to one day own my own daycare. I could go on & on & on... but I think this completely erradic paragraph probably gives a pretty good idea of who I am.. to an extent. Winky

So I guess that's a fairly good opener to my new blog.. now I can get down to business & post some pics of my family & me (I gotta live up to camera whore!) lol










2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back to the wonderful world of blogging!!!!!I'm glad I inspired you to blog again!!!! You're off to a great start!

Jenny said...

What great pictures! You look fabulous and I can't get over how big Lila is. She is just like a little lady!